Tuesday 27 September 2011

Smile!

Firstly, apologies for not blogging much (if at all) during the summer. August and September have flown but I promise to do better in the future!

So what have I been up to, I here you ask. Well, I have been very busy helping Fiona and Anthea in the shop, of course, and I have even changed my thick winter coat for a much lighter, glossier summer coat since the last time I wrote too. I have also been discovering that cows just will not budge, even when asked really politely to move... but that is a whole other story!

Yesterday a rather dashing chap took lots of photos of me. I thought it was for my portfolio but I suspect he just had a new camera and was experimenting. Either way, I think I look rather good...


Which do you think is my best side?

Anyway, this week Fiona seems to be having a big clear out in my room at work (a room she insists on calling her stock room - do I look like stock?!). This can only mean one thing... Christmas is on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment